Crescent Solitaire is an exciting new take on the classic game, played with two decks. Can you control the chaos of the crescent?
How To Play
- The game is played with two decks of cards.
- The middle contains eight foundation piles, four that go from aces up, and four that go from kings down. You must build these up or down in suit. Each starts with one card.
- The tableau is in a crescent shape, with 16 piles or 6 cards.
- You can only move one card at a time.
- You can move a card from one tableau pile to another as long as they match in suit and are either one more or less in value. You can wrap kings to aces and aces to kings.
- Click the stock space at the upper left to perform a special move. This will bring the bottom card to the top of each tableau pile. You can do this three times with standard rules.
- Empty tableau piles cannot be used.
- Move all cards to the foundations to complete the game.