In Hearts, the goal is to get as few points as possible. Game ends when someone reaches 100 points. The player with the lowest score wins.
- In a 4-player game of Hearts, each player gets 13 cards.
- After looking at his or her hand, each player chooses three cards and passes them face down to another player. All players must pass their cards before looking at the cards received from an opponent.
- Game ends when someone reaches a total of 100 points. Player with the lowest score wins.
- Each Heart gives one point. Queen of Spades (aka the Black Maria) gives 13 points.
- The trick is taken by the player who played the highest value of the leading suit.
- Player must follow suit of leader, unless unable.
- Lead player can not play a Heart, unless Hearts “have been broken” (were played before).
- In the first round, 2 of Clubs always leads and other players cannot play a Heart or Queen of Spades.
- If someone gets 26 points by getting all 13 Hearts and Queen of Spades (called “shooting the moon”), that player scores 0 points and other players each get 26 points.
- There is no trump suit in Hearts.
Mahjong Cards - Relaxing Mahjong and the well-known cards — what an exciting mix of the two popular challenges! Let’s have a closer look at the web game called Mahjong Cards.
Phase 10 - Finish a Phase in the newest rummy inspired game from the creators of the UNO! It is the competition which has brought friends and families together for over 30 years. Now, it can take you around the world!